Block diagram MS5535
The MS5535 pressure measurement module
consists of a
SMD-hybrid device including a piezoresistive pressure cell and an
ADC-Interface IC. It provides 16 Bit data words from a pressure- and
temperature-dependent voltage. Additionally the module contains 6
readable coefficients for a highly accurate software calibration for
the pressure and temperature measurement. The MS5535
is a low-power, low-voltage device with automatic power down (ON/OFF)
switching. A 3-wire interface is used to communicate with a
The devices have a very low standby-current. The optimal compromise
about refresh rate and average current consumption can individually be
defined by the application software.
MS5535-CM: protected by a
metal ring filled with silicon gel on a ceramic hybrid 9x9mm
Pressure range: 0 ... 200 PSI abs.; operating temperature: -40 ...
The MS5535-C is fully software compatible to previous versions
(MS5535-A and MS5535-B).
The MS5535 is also available in a 435PSI version.
* Modules are pressure sensors, whose output
signals have to be calculated by an external microprocessor.
- RoHS compliant
- Automatic Power Down
- Very low power consumption
- Ideal for battery applications
- High precision through individual correction
- Pressure and temperature output with
- Operating temperature -40 ... +125°C
- Mobile water depth measurement systems
- Diving computers and divers watches
- Pneumatic control systems
Detailed application support: MEAS
For information according to prices, delivery dates and sample ordering
or for technical questions please contact email@example.com.