Ready-To-Use Pressure Sensor SM5822 / SM5872
Theory of Operation
SM5822/5872 pressure sensors
combine state of-the-art pressure sensor technology with signal
conditioning to produce a fully signal conditioned, amplified,
temperature compensated sensor in a SO-16 plastic package (SMD)
configuration. Combining the sensor and the signal conditioning
circuitry in a single package simplifies the use of advanced silicon
micro machined pressure sensors. No additional components are required
for obtaining an amplified high level, calibrated pressure measurement.
The output signal is available at the analog output (0.5...4.5 V / 2.5
V ± 2 V ratiometric) and at the I2C-Bus-Interface.
Notice: Default address value
of the I2C-Bus-Interface is 9510. This value can
be modified from
SM5822 pressure ranges:
0-15PSI (0-1bar) gage,differential
0-60PSI (0-4,1bar) absolute
SM5872 pressure range:
0-0,6PSI (0-41mbar) gage, differential
- CMOS digital signal processor technology
- Calibrated pressure available through
- Analog output signal ratiometric with supply
- Differential pressure applications with +/-
- EEPROM stored individual correction data
- SO-16 package for surface mount
- Medical instrumentation
- Respirators and ventilators
- Environment control systems
For information according to prices, delivery dates and sample ordering
or for technical questions please contact email@example.com.
Amsys reserves the right for changes concerning dimensions, technical
dataand other details without previous announcement.