Block diagram MS5201-XD
The MS5201-D is a gage SMD pressure
for applications which require relative (gage) pressure measurements.
The device consists of a silicon micro machined pressure sensor die
mounted on a 7.6 x 7.6 mm ceramic carrier protected by a plastic cap
with a port to connect a plastic tube. MS5201-D can be delivered in the
"high sensitivity" option giving an output signal of 240mV Full Scale
signal at 5V or a "high linearity" option with an output signal of
150mV Full Scale and an excellent linearity of typical 0.05%.
- 1 bar Full Scale Range (gage)
- Low Cost SMD ceramic Package
- High sensitivity version MS5201-AD
- High linearity version MS5201-BD (0.05%
- Miniature Surface Mount 7.6 x 7.6 mm
- 5 x overpressure
- Temperature range -40 to +125 degree C
- High reliability, low drift
- Gel protection
- Medical instrumentation
- Pneumatic control
For information according to prices, delivery dates and sample ordering
or for technical questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.